• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to reset the Adjustment Blush,, Did reset on panel and Restore Default Presets

Engaged ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't know what I did When I paint from Adjustment Blush it painted wrongs color(orange) when Select a color showed green( tried so many colors).

So I rest the panel and Restore Default Presets also change the images but won't get the color i want it.

Thank you for reading

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Consider this- The Brush will not 'Paint' a pure color. It will only add a 'Tint' to the existing color tones, and that might mean you are mixing two colours.

You could set the Brush Saturation to -100 that will 'remove' the existing color and tint with the set Brush color.

You might also find the Brush will not add color to white areas of a photo- it needs some tones to be able to tint.

LrC v9.3 has added the new Color Hue slider to the Brush, which means you can brush an existing color and cha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider this- The Brush will not 'Paint' a pure color. It will only add a 'Tint' to the existing color tones, and that might mean you are mixing two colours.

You could set the Brush Saturation to -100 that will 'remove' the existing color and tint with the set Brush color.

You might also find the Brush will not add color to white areas of a photo- it needs some tones to be able to tint.

LrC v9.3 has added the new Color Hue slider to the Brush, which means you can brush an existing color and change it to anything on the color slider.

See "Local HSL" here-  https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-in-lightroom-classic-9-3/

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge.

It has been for long time for not getting email notice when someone post it.

Are they trying to fix or ignore this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Emails? Click on your User Icon (Top Right) and open [Account / Notifications ]. Set your preferences there for email, etc.

Note: There is also the check box below your reply window.

I cannot know if Adobe are "fixing or ignoring" anything! I am just another Lightroom user like you, and have no affiliation with Adobe other than a keen interest in this forum.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure that you do not have 'Show Selected Mask Overlay' checked at the bottom of the image. If you check that, your mask will show in a red/orange color, rather than the adjustment itself. You can do this by mistake by touching the 'O' key.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines