• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to restore a crashed catalogue without losing the editing

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unfortunately crashed my catalogue just as I was fininshing a two year project. I have been saving copies of the catalgogue all the way through. Looking for which one to restore was confusing as there seem to be much fewer than I had saved.(I save it automaticlly when closing lightroom) Howeve one catalogue seemed to be completely different and one called nNu. So I tried that however this required importation of all of my photos and had no record of my extensive editing. I suppose this is the last resort back up copy.  Is it possible to go back and try all of the others too? How do you go through this process.  I have a large number of negatives that had been processed with neg lab pro.Plus a lot of other editing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dj-paige

Thanks for that insight.  I will follow your advice. I am not going to start on another monster until I have conquered this one. However I will do exactly what you recommend. However if I had any wisdom I wouldn't have startd the fight when it was asleep in its cave.

Thanks for all of your kind help

Sockit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines