• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Sync from LR Mobile to LR Classic

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to set up LR Mobile to sync images taken on my iPhone to LR Classic on my Mac. I know it can be done. 

The images will sync to Lightroom.adobe.com but for some reason they won't sync to my desktop. Images sync the other way (Classic > Lightroom. adobe.com > iPhone), but that's not what I want to achieve - I'm a 66 year old wrinklie and prefer doing my edits on a bigger screen. 

It's driving me nuts!! Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Stephen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If images sync up, then they will also sync down. Go to Preferences - Lightroom Sync in Lightroom Classic. There you can specify the location and the folder format for images which are synced down from the cloud. You will also find them in a 'From Lightroom Mobile' collection set.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johan.

I've done that already and some older images synced succeesfully. Unfortunately, it's not working now. To be fair, that's a couple of years ago.

I have set up a new folder to which the images should download, but to no effect. 

What I do have is a list of syncs that are "downloading" but are stuck in a queue - they have been there for some time. I'm wondering if they are stopping new downloads, but I'm not sure how to delete them. 

Any further ideas would be appreciated.

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you update to the latest version (10.1.1)? There was a bug where sync could get stuck. That is solved in this update.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines