• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sync my library

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my photo library in lightroom classic? Now it's only showing me photos that have been edited. I want to see all the photos.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off filters (Ctrl-L Windows or Cmd-L Mac)

Click on All Photographs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. But all my photost are in folder and in albums in the cloud. I want to click on an album ands see all the photos in the album just like in lightroom cluod. Now it only shows what has been edited

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what the specific problem you are describing. Just a thought Lr (cloud-based) and Lr Mobile you create "Albums" and they get displayed as "Collections" in Lightroom Classic.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, they do! But in those collections there are only photos that have been edited. Not all the photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you stated you were using Lightroom Classic, there are no "albums", but there are collections, is that what you mean? Or do you really have Lightroom (where there is cloud-based storage) and not Lightroom Classic?

Did you try turning off filters as I suggested?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh well I'm not reatrded or anything. I didn't enable any filters. And there are albums in my cloud because it's basic lightroom cc functionality lol. You suggested me clicking on "all photograps" and yes it displays all the photos but what if I need to find a photo from a specific album? what do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People sometimes accidentally turn on filters (or other features), please try turning off filters as I suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any filters on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines