• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Synchronize Collection

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the Cloud in LR Classic to sync my Collection to make it public, I get a message that another catalogue is being synchronized. Which is a mistake, as I have only one catalogue. But I did change my PC, that seems to be the origin of this confusion. How to get past this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

AFAIK the dialog should give you the option to start the sync anyway, meaning you stop the sync of the old catalog and start the sync of the new one. 

1374318_Sync_this_catalog_instead__and_LR7_Forum_Test_Catalog-2-2-2_lrcat_-_Adobe_Photoshop_Lightroom_Classic_-_Develop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Qutoe:

But I Did Change My PC.

End Quote:

And that is the Reason. The Synce from LrC only works from One Catalog from One PC. Even Moving the original catalog to a New Computer will cause this to happen as you can only sync from One catalog on One PC.  Been like this since Adobe started this option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AFAIK the dialog should give you the option to start the sync anyway, meaning you stop the sync of the old catalog and start the sync of the new one. 

1374318_Sync_this_catalog_instead__and_LR7_Forum_Test_Catalog-2-2-2_lrcat_-_Adobe_Photoshop_Lightroom_Classic_-_Develop.png

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines