Highlighted

How to update lightroom 5 to version 5.7

Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an Adobe ID account and I registered my LIGHTROOM 5 product with the key. (I bought in 2013 the license LR 5, software to install with the CD). Today when I am looking to update LR to version 5.7 I always arrive on the free one month trial page of adobe tracking. How to update in my case? Also I can not find the mail to contact the support? Thank you for your help.

Sincerely

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ian_Lyons | Adobe Community Professional

Hopefully, this page will get you what you're looking for Update information for older versions of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 

The legacy apps are listed at the bottom of the page.

Topics

Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to update lightroom 5 to version 5.7

Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an Adobe ID account and I registered my LIGHTROOM 5 product with the key. (I bought in 2013 the license LR 5, software to install with the CD). Today when I am looking to update LR to version 5.7 I always arrive on the free one month trial page of adobe tracking. How to update in my case? Also I can not find the mail to contact the support? Thank you for your help.

Sincerely

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ian_Lyons | Adobe Community Professional

Hopefully, this page will get you what you're looking for Update information for older versions of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 

Topics

Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you'll find the appropriate installation files for Lightroom 5.7.1: Download Photoshop Lightroom

Axel

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This only lists the latest. I have LR5 and the update download 5.7.1 but it doesn't work on my MacBook Pro running Mojave. Any help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain "doesn't work" in a lot more detail.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I install 5.7.1 -- received the link after much of a headache with chat support who told me it might not work and he was right in that. I get Lightroom 5 Error code 213:10. I've done searches on that and have tried to follow how to fix but it doesn't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I was given a CC download of 5.7.1 rather than a stand alone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you try downloading from these instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help dj_paige. That won't work. Besides mine was a disc copy, not a download. 

Don't see your app or plan?

Adobe provides installers for only our current apps and the previous major version of each. (Acrobat is an exception: We provide only the current versions to ensure that you have the latest security updates.) We do not provide installers for apps we no longer sell. 

Fortunately I found a copy of 5.7.1 that I downloaded a couple of years ago. Adobe will only give out the CC version that does not work. The copy I found does. Why won't they give out that copy?  Thanks again for helping me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i canot find my activation code/Key can you help please

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
dj_paige LATEST
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't have your serial number. When you purchased Lightroom, Adobe should have sent you an e-mail with the serial number, you need to search your old-emails for any e-mail from Adobe. If you bought Lightroom from somewhere else, the serial number will be on or in the box.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines