• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update OS to use newest version of Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, new here. I downloaded Lightroom to my desktop and it told me that i needed to used an older version of Lightroom beacuse  my OS was not updated. Any info on what this means and how i can update my OS? i Believe i am using Windows 10

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need to know the exact word-for-word error message. We need to know the exact version NUMBER of Windows 10 and bit depth of the operating system. We need to know the exact version NUMBER of Lightroom you are referring to. (Or are you referring to Lightroom Classic? We would still need to know the version NUMBER you want to install)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within Windows 10 there are specific minimum release versions that add features required by newer versions of Lightroom. In this case it's version 1903 of Win 10. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027667/windows-10-update

win.jpg

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1603477942706.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1603477942708.png

GoldingD_2-1603477942708.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines