Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HSL / Color / B&W for local selection tools

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Recent added tool Hue for local selection filters (gradual, radial and brush) is something we were waiting for and a very good implementation, but it seems to be incomplete. It would be definitive if we will be provided with the same tools HSL / Color / B&W for these filters as per apply to separate local selections. Sure we will appreciate these tools to be added in a future version of Lightroom Classic CC. Thanks in advance.

I take the opportunity to wish to all Adobe Community happy celebrations and a happy and prosper new year!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the forum for feature requests, as Adobe doesn't monitor this forum for feature requests. On the main page of the forum is a linke that says "Submit Product Feedback", use that link to put forth your request.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel,

Done! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Local adjustments has separate sliders for Hue, Saturation and Exposure already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but not for controlling each color separately as it is able to do in HSL/Color/B&W at general adjustments. This is what I am referring for. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Range Mask to select just the color you want, then the sliders to change hue, saturation and exposure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, but only for one color each time, or at maximum five, in the same mask, and for those five the same parameters of Hue, Saturation, Exposition, etc. I think it could be a lot more useful to have the same sliders as per general adjustments to trate colours (and their combinations) at our convenience in the same mask. For example, in one mask it could be possible to trate green in one way, blue in other, and so on. I know it is possible to get with actual tools, but it takes more time and it is more tedius than doing it with only one mask and at the same time. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines