• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HSL / Color

Participant ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:  When I select the HSL tab, LrC automatically adds "Convert to Black & White" in the History tab, even though I neither selected that in the Basic Panel nor have yet to make any adjustments.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is a known bug. This is a user-to-user forum, however. For feature requests and/or bug reports, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your bug first. If it is already reported someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you perhaps press the "V" key, or by click on "Black & White" in the Treatment line?

see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/black-and-white-part-of-quot-hsl-color-black-and-wh...

(sort of)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read the question again. It's only an entry in the History. The image was not converted to B&W at any stage.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines