• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huge problem in performance

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the last version of Lightroom Classic (10.x) I had a huge problem in performance. Often computer freeze for long time and all acitivities are terribly slow. 

It goes better if disactivate the GPU support and, at the price of slow perfomance, I can work.

It is unacceptable.

I update the program today hoping they have fixed the bug but nothing.

I use a iMac 5k (late 2014) with 32Gb of RAM and AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2Gb as graphic card and everything go perfectly till few months ago (before 10.x realease).

Please Adobe fix it or I have to change software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read this: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-freezes-my-imac-27-inch-5k-post-w...

10.1 and 10.1.1 mages thing unuasble. You can still downgrade back. Adobe's support won't help. After +2hours "fixing" this problem on remote desktop operator told me that it is because my networks drive attached :D. Tragically funny. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you may know, only current solution from fellow members, not Adobe, and this just a workaround, is to roll back to v10.0, or even v9.4 (with catalog compatibility hit)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines