Highlighted

I am seeing spurious details on images imported from a Canon R5

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When importing images from the new Canon R5 into Lightroom Classic  (or Photoshop) I am seeing spurious detail in some areas of some images - not big but enough to detract from the quality of the image. The support team don't seem to be able to see the issue when I share images - is anyone else seeing this sort of problem or is it just me

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am seeing spurious details on images imported from a Canon R5

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When importing images from the new Canon R5 into Lightroom Classic  (or Photoshop) I am seeing spurious detail in some areas of some images - not big but enough to detract from the quality of the image. The support team don't seem to be able to see the issue when I share images - is anyone else seeing this sort of problem or is it just me

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't see the issue you are having either. Show us. Use the Insert Photos icon. Do not attach files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0