• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought a light room presets package... How can I download to my light room app?

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi good morning,

I'm new in this... I bough a package of 1500 presets and download the Lightroom app... I receive an email to download the presets and try to do it from the app... there is no way... I'm in trouble... 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not big on presets. But you wouldn't download the presets from inside the Lightroom program. You should have received instructions on how to download the package of presets, and that package should include instructions on how to install them to Lightroom. My personal opinion (and it's not worth much) would be to get familiar with Lightroom itself before worrying about adding a lot of extra stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I agree with Jim Hess. Presets are excellent but you have to know how to use Lightroom. And most anything you can do with a preset you can do on your own in Lightroom when you're comfortable with it. Not all but most. And you do not open presets or download them into Lightroom directly!  you download them into a folder on your computer somewhere where are you will find them later. and then you launch Lightroom and import presets. Just think of it this way everything that comes into Lightroom and out of light room whether it is images or presets or external settings is imported and exported there is no open or save in Lightroom. The next reply from axle Matt gives you the correct link where to learn how to import presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you'll find infos to import preset in Lightroom

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/how-to/import-presets.html

https://www.lightroompresets.com/pages/how-to-install-lightroom-presets

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! I see all info is for computer... you have a link for iphone?

Regards,
Kenji Hayashi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no expert on presets, and even less of an expert on Lightroom Mobile. However, doing a Google search (hint) I found this video that might help you get started. You'll probably be able to find other helpful videos as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPG81TDQFtY 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you have posted your problem into the wrong community. This is the community for Lightroom Classic. Lightroom Classic is installed onto a computer, not to a phone or iPAD. It is run on a computer, it stores catalogs on computer, and stores photos on a computer.

You also, do not want the community for Lightroom (not classic), that application is installed onto a computer, runs from a computer, keeps albums in the cloud, stores photos onto the cloud. (IMO it is Lightroom POS)

You probably want the community for Lightroom Mobil (Lightroom foe Mobil $ Apple TV)

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/bd-p/lightroom-for-mobile-and-apple-tv?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines