I can no longer delete rejected images from disk - help?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I could flag images as rejected and delete them from disk.  Today I can't.

I wondered if anyone could shed some light on it please?

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can no longer delete rejected images from disk - help?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I could flag images as rejected and delete them from disk.  Today I can't.

I wondered if anyone could shed some light on it please?

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you tried for troubleshooting? Have  you completely restarted your computer? Do  you have updates pending? Where are the images stored that you want to delete?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0
Jao vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on whether you're in a folder or in a collection. In a collection delete rejected images will only remove them from the collection. In a folder you'll get the option to also remove them from disk.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0