• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't open Lightroom.

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open Lightroom. It appears that an error has occurred and it needs to be closed. The reference is error 205. Firewalls are disabled and I have already deleted and installed again, but the error persists. Someone can help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please quote the exact word-for-word unedited error message.

Please state the exact version NUMBER of your Lightroom and the exact version NUMBER of your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An error occurred with Lightroom Classic and it needs to be closed.
It is not possible to use Lightroom Classic at this time. Contact Customer Support and use reference code 205 for more information on how to resolve this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS Catalina versão 10.15.7

I use Lightroom Classic. In addition to being already updated, I have also uninstalled and installed again 3 times. There's no use. I'm desperate, because I need to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This after LrC update/upgrade?

Possible corrupt file. 

see: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error205

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I've tried everything and nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution by chance? I'm in the same boat and it's extremely frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you have carried out the procedures to provide Lightroom Classic “Full disk access”. It is available at the top of the forum. See the screen capture.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines