Highlighted

I can't update the classic lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to update the classic lightroom many times but it was not successful. Show up but Update failed Wat shoukd I do?ภาพหน้าจอ 2563-06-22 เวลา 9.50.57 PM.pngภาพหน้าจอ 2563-06-22 เวลา 9.52.30 PM.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't update the classic lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to update the classic lightroom many times but it was not successful. Show up but Update failed Wat shoukd I do?ภาพหน้าจอ 2563-06-22 เวลา 9.50.57 PM.pngภาพหน้าจอ 2563-06-22 เวลา 9.52.30 PM.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 is NOT Lightroom Classic. It was the last perpetual licensed version, And is no longer supported by Adobe. Adobe has taken down all of the updates for it. If you check your account online the 6.14 download might be available there. If not, then you'll have to contact Adobe directly to see if they will provide a link to the 6.14 update. That will be the final update you will ever be able to get for that version of Lightroom. It is an end-of-life version. Here is the link where you can contact Adobe:

Adobe customer care 

Just click on the circle in the lower right-hand corner to initiate a live chat with someone from Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to download the latest LR6 (which is 6.14) from https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you can download rthe installations file for Lightroom 6 incl. 6.14

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bit of confusion (mine) screenshot shows use of Adobe Cloud, do you pay for one of the Adobe CC Plans? For a subscription?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom reports it. In LR click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

davidg36166309_0-1592847298807.jpeg

davidg36166309_1-1592847298809.png

davidg36166309_2-1592847298809.png

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines