• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot export more than one edited photo from an original on Lightroom Classic, 14th July, 2020

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When editing a photo, I can export one photo from an original, but after that I cannot export any other from the original. I "export" but nothing happens. This is happening on all photos. 

Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have a solution? It may only have been happening since the last update. I'm using the latest creative cloud version of Lightroom Classic.

I would be very grateful for any help or information!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

But your symptoms are exactly what "Skip" does ... it skips doing the export. You should NOT see anything, and this is what you said you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot duplicate this on Windows 10 (version 2004), with Lightroom Classic 9.3

What is your operating system version NUMBER? What is the version NUMBER of your Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, the Lightroom Classic Version is 9.3, Camera Raw 12.3, the build version is

Build (202005281810-476e492c).

My Windows version is: Microsoft Windows 10 home

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to this, if I tick the export option to "put in subfolder" the export takes place, in a subfolder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are exporting to the same folder as the first time, have not renamed the file on Export, and have Existing Files set to Overwrite WITHOUT WARNING, it may seem like nothing is happening, but the new export will overwrite the old one.

LR-existing-files.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, but this is not the case. I have "existing files" set to "skip". when exporting for the second time, the bar on the top left of the screen which shows export, save etc in progress does not appear. In the past I have had problems with exports not being added to the stack, but in this case nothing happens at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But your symptoms are exactly what "Skip" does ... it skips doing the export. You should NOT see anything, and this is what you said you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for that, it should be set to "choose a new name for the file". I live and learn, slowly.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to this, if I tick the export option to "put in subfolder" the export takes place, in a subfolder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines