• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I did my Up-Date - Now, my Watermarks do not work

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did my normal update yesterday - 4-16-2020 and went to export my image, clicked my purchased watermark (since 2017) and nothing on the exported image shows up.  Need some help please

TIA,

Nick

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Questions-

"Normal Update" I presume you mean Lr-Classic v9.2.1?

Is the Watermark graphic file still in the same folder location as before (since 2017) ?

Have you tried editing the Lr watermark in the Lightroom Watermark editor to check the graphic is available in the Watermark Preset?

What file format are you exporting?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Normal Update" I presume you mean Lr-Classic v9.2.1? Yes
Is the Watermark graphic file still in the same folder location as before (since 2017) ?  Why would it change
Have you tried editing the Lr watermark in the Lightroom Watermark editor to check the graphic is available in the Watermark Preset?  Can't visually see anythiing post selecting - just a square
What file format are you exporting?  .jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something probably got messed up.  Just reedit to old watermark preset by reselecting the file in the watermark editor Image Option section or delete the old watermark preset and recreate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can't visually see anythiing post selecting - just a square

So I am with Bob on his reply!

Just re-build a new Watermark Preset with the Graphic file and try the export again.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines