Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG2.PNG

When I enter Lightroom, select the image and open the option to develop it. It is blank and the image and image controls do not appear. please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kareem,

First I need you to verify which version of Lightroom (Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, Lightroom Mobile, or Lightroom Web).

Also need to know which version of Lightroom (and what release) and what is your OS (and what release)?

Sorry for all of the questions but it's impossible to help you without that information.

As far as the confusion behind "which" Lightroom, for that I blame Adobe. It could have been avoided but no, they decided it was better this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2019 release
Windows 10 operating system
64-bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any particular reason you have not updated updated to the latest version LrC 9.3?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not understand you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic CC 2019 is not the latest release, the latest release is LrC (Lightroom Classic) 9.3, that's why I asked why you have not updated.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Gary advises you need to provide a lot of more info. See the screen captures.

Thinking out of the box, turn off the GPU acceleration.

Screenshot 2020-05-02 at 9.23.11 AM copy.pngScreenshot 2020-06-24 at 10.20.34 AM copy.pngScreenshot 2020-06-24 at 10.20.10 AM copy.png

Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 7.27.10 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2019 release
Windows 10 operating system
64-bit

Capture.PNG6.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 7.53.52 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-07-18 at 7.54.41 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First you are running an Older version of Lightroom Classic. It is No Longer called Lightroom Classic CC and in fact I doln't remember it ever being called Lr Classic CC.

Why are you still using an out dated version of LrC?

We need to see a screen shot of the Library module, the Full Window. with the Folders sectionm open and the center section showing the Grid View along with the Filmstrip at the bottom.

Go to the LrC help menu item and select System info then Copy and Paste the first 5 lines of text that is displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apart from the fact that you are using an old version (as has been written here a couple of times) and you should install the latest version of Lightroom you should try the following. 

First of all it seems that yor monitor profile is faulty. Please see the link below how to check and fix this.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

The next step that you should try is to switch off the GPU support from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps to fix the issue.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html#troubleshooting

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines