• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Bidg Sur and now I can't print anything. I can't even get print setup. HELP

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Big Sur and now I can't print anything. Messages keep coming up and won't stop unless I unplug the computer. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe update your Printer drivers and or just reinstall the ones that were already installed in the older version of MacOS?

You do realize that You Do NOT have to upgrade your operating system when the new version comes out. You can WAIT until all the bugs are worked out and all your current software, Programs, Drivers, Whatever, have been updated to work with the new OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unistall the printer driver by going into your system preferences->Printers and scanners and just removing it using the little minus button. Than reconnect it using the plus button. You might need to download a newer driver from the printer manufacturer's website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines