Highlighted

I have started LR Classic CC Trail. and When I started App It shows Develop Module Disabled on MAC

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started LR Classic CC Trail. and When I started App It shows Develop Module Disabled on MAC. How can I slove this issue ?

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 6.42.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 6.43.58 AM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Tony_See | Adobe Community Professional

I would be performing a hard drive reformat and then re-install of LR Classic.

Topics

How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have started LR Classic CC Trail. and When I started App It shows Develop Module Disabled on MAC

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started LR Classic CC Trail. and When I started App It shows Develop Module Disabled on MAC. How can I slove this issue ?

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 6.42.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 6.43.58 AM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Tony_See | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever install LR Classic, or any of the Traditional versions of LR, before on that same computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have brought an used macbook.  May be previous user haveinstall LR Classic before. is there anything I can do t slove this issue ?    

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As said by Tony_See if you bought a USED computer you should WIPE the drive and reinstall the operating system along with whatever programs YOU want on it.

There is No telling what the previous user had installed even Keyloggers or some type of spyware.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines