• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm suddenly getting a screen I don't recognize

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm suddenly getting a screen with Lightroom CC. I don't recognize it, and I don't know how to control it. Perhaps if I knew what to call it, I could figure out how to get rid of it. Please help. Here is a photo of the screen:

IMG_1024.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Per Berntsen is correct- it is the 'Secondary Display'-  F11 to toggle on/off. Or click on the [2] screen icon on the Tool bar.

ManiacJoe suggests you have 'Survey View' selected on the Menu, but you would need two or more photos selected (from Grid view) to see more than one photo in Survey mode.

I am curious why LRWizard sees [Slideshow] on the Second window- I do not see [Slideshow]!

ScreenShot145.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't look like Lightroom Classic. Please state clearly the name and version NUMBER of your software (and do not use words like "up-to-date" or "current").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like a secondary display window.

If you press F11, it will appear, even if you only have one monitor, as far as I can tell.

Press F11 to close it, or go to Window > Secondary display > Show

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The survey view lets you see multiple images side-by-side so that you can choose the one you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Per Berntsen is correct- it is the 'Secondary Display'-  F11 to toggle on/off. Or click on the [2] screen icon on the Tool bar.

ManiacJoe suggests you have 'Survey View' selected on the Menu, but you would need two or more photos selected (from Grid view) to see more than one photo in Survey mode.

I am curious why LRWizard sees [Slideshow] on the Second window- I do not see [Slideshow]!

ScreenShot145.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Help menu (About) it says "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 9.3 Release."

Phone: 438-504-7351
email: mmann@unmc.edu
web page: https://michaeldmann.net

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you. That solved my problem.

Phone: 438-504-7351
email: mmann@unmc.edu
web page: https://michaeldmann.net

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines