• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need a strategy

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started with a stand alone version of LR on my desktop, after a couple years got a laptop and used the stand alone version on that. I am now trialing the photography plan subscription and kinda confused. Ultimate goal is to get the catalog from laptop and desktop combined and would like thoughts on the best way to go about this.  Thanks !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are probably better instructions on other websites explaining how to do this.

But here goes in short form.

Open One of your catalogs in the new LrC app. Since it is from an older version it will need upgrading to work with LrC 9.x. LrC will make a copy of your older catalog and upgrade that copy. Leaving your original older catalog in tact. No changes to it.

Next use the "Import from Another Catalog" option in the File menu and point it to the other catalog you want to combine with the one that is now opened in LrC. After selecting the proper, other catalog click Choose and then a dialog box comes up.

Select the option you want and then click the Import button.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk00aAhbxjAdnYSdnopPq9cPUXT8JWw%3A1593876166803&ei=xp4AX83TMI...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also moviing this thread over to the LrC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines