• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need customer support, I'm getting ready to cancel!

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is bad at customer service!!!!
I pay for the monthly subscription to use Lightroom and Photoshop. I can not get it to upgrade and use all the features. I've tried to call adobe support but I go on hold for over 1 hour! This has happened to me 3 times now- without ever talking to a person. Currently I'm on hold, for over 30 mins and still waiting. This is bad customer service! I need help! 

Why am I paying every month for something I can not fully use and I can not get support on. I'm about to cancel!!!? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is more than likely the Operating system you are using on your computer.

Win 10 1903 or above and now for Mac OS X 10.15.x (which might mean x.x.5 or above)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What exact version do you have installed, what operating system are you using, and what happens when you try to upgrade? Please describe your computer with as much detail as you can. You'll probably get more help from this forum then you will trying to call Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines