• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need urgent help, i can't see import preset !

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've imported my presets into lightroom classic but I don't see them in the preset parameters.

I tried to restore all the settings in "Preferences -> Presets", to delete the presets from the cameraraw folder but when I import the presets again I have the same problem.

When I try to reimport them I get the following message:

"cannot import this: predefined settings

all items have already been imported"

Someone can help me please ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presets are hidden. Click on the plus icon and then choose Manage Presets. Also make sure that the option to show partially compatible presets is checked.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option to show partialy compatible preset is checked, but there is nothing.

Do you have other option ? I really don't understand what is going on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If possible, please post a screen capture of the issue and settings as this might help people diagnose the issue.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think these screenshoot could help you, i really don't know

Probleme 1.jpgprobleme 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your presets are in the wrong subfolder. They are in an 'ImportedSettings' subfolder, but this should simply be 'Settings' (in the same parent folder). Move them there and restart Lightroom.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your presets panel, click on the + symbol, select manage, click on the box for each you want available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These files are only color profile, i resolve this, thank you everyone !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Your presets are in the wrong subfolder. They are in an 'ImportedSettings' subfolder, but this should simply be 'Settings' (in the same parent folder)."

For future reference: When you do File > Import Develop Profiles And Presets, LR places the imported files into the ImportedSettings folder, and it will read them from there. This occurs even when you've enabled the option Store Presets With Catalog, which is clearly wrong, but a senior manager insisted to Victoria Bampton was correct.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines