• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Prodotti Adobe Lightroom non riconoscono i files NRW della Nikon Coolpix P1000 ?

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I programmi Adobe LR non leggono i file NRW creati dalla nuova Nikon Coolpix P1000, i file stessi sono creati da una serie di prodotti della stessa linea sul mercato da diverso tempo differenti di fotocamere). L'addetto al supporto in chat ha detto che il modello di macchina è stato riconosciuto da Camera Raw, ma io sto parlando di LR e non di CR !!!!

Invito formalmente Adobe a rilasciare un aggiornamento in merito a LR ad evitare la mia migrazione su piattaforma della concorrenza, per manifesta impossibilità di utilizzo del prodotto, con tutte le conseguenze del caso.

Se qualcuno, Adobe indossa, ha qualche trucco per superare l'inconveniente e per farmi continuare ad usare LR è benvenuto ed io gli sarò eternamente grato.

Stefano

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

The Nikon Coolpix P1000 is a new camera that isn't actually supported in Lightroom. I'll think the support is available with the next update. You have to wait until it will be released by Adobe.

In the meantime you can use the software which is delivered with the camera. If thge software can convert to DNG you can convert you pictures to DNG and the import into Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Nikon Coolpix P1000 is a new camera that isn't actually supported in Lightroom. I'll think the support is available with the next update. You have to wait until it will be released by Adobe.

In the meantime you can use the software which is delivered with the camera. If thge software can convert to DNG you can convert you pictures to DNG and the import into Lightroom.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grazie. Tanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two years later and still no solution? Updates for CS6 to handle NRW.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS6 stopped receiving updates years ago.

You can either subscribe to the Photography plan, which will always keep you up to date, or use the free Adobe DNG converter, which will convert your raw files to DNG files which can be opened in CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines