• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've broken Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, Over the past few weeks I have been moving all my photos from various locations on my C drive to a dedicated drive (D) so I can put all my pics in the same place (they were everywhere on C - very disorganized). So, thinking I was smart (how wrong I was) I opened LR and all my pics were there (horray) however when I went to Develop mode my LR couldnt find any of my pics (aarrgghh) I undid my changes with a system restore but still the same problem, when I click on the pic in Develop it gives me a location of where the pic was and not where it actually is, does anyone have any tips (apart from returning my PC to where I bought it from)

Thanks muchly

Scotty

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks GoldingD, seems to have worked...I owe you one..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines