icons missing from LR Classic 2021

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed a little while ago that the icons for Loupe and Grid viewing, side by side X/Y viewing and two others in that group are missing from my 2021 version of LR. What can I do to replace them?

Thanks,

Richard

Hit, press the t key to activate the Tool Bar. t Key Toggles that bar on and off.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

icons missing from LR Classic 2021

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed a little while ago that the icons for Loupe and Grid viewing, side by side X/Y viewing and two others in that group are missing from my 2021 version of LR. What can I do to replace them?

Thanks,

Richard

Hit, press the t key to activate the Tool Bar. t Key Toggles that bar on and off.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this last question about my icons missing, I forgot to mention that they were there for a while and I am now wondering whether they disappeared as a result of the recent LR update. 

Richard

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JSM,

Correct! Thank you.

Richard

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0