• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

identical border around groups of photos - key stroke? cut/paste?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...I'm hoping to save time by using a copy/paste or keystroke of a white border (for Instagram postings) around a large group of photos.  Can I do this at the folder level (vs. individual photos)?

Thank you.  Much appreciated.

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's nothing built into LR-C that can do that. Perhaps creating a web gallery has some of the capabilities toward that but how to save out the images from a web gallery is an issue.

If I was doing something like that I'd create an Action in PS. Not much help, I know but it's the best I can do. Sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can tolerate the rounded corners, then a Vignette in the Effects panel can be used.

Also create a Develop Preset and apply this to hundreds of images in Grid View, Quick Develop panel-

ScreenShot206.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines