Highlighted

Identity Plate and loss of sync

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes but not always when my computer iMac goes to sleep and then wakes, (Lightroom V9.3 has been open during this time) my identity plate in LH corner has changed to "Get started with Lightroom" rather than showing my name. Now the ability to sync my collections is not available and the Cloud icon in RH corner now has a X rather than a tick.  I sync to iphone and ipad 

No other changes have been made

If I close and restart LR all is back to normal

Any suggestions

TOPICS
Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Identity Plate and loss of sync

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes but not always when my computer iMac goes to sleep and then wakes, (Lightroom V9.3 has been open during this time) my identity plate in LH corner has changed to "Get started with Lightroom" rather than showing my name. Now the ability to sync my collections is not available and the Cloud icon in RH corner now has a X rather than a tick.  I sync to iphone and ipad 

No other changes have been made

If I close and restart LR all is back to normal

Any suggestions

TOPICS
Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just a guess but I think your hard drive that stores the catalog preset information has gone to sleep too. The monitor is coming back on before the hard drive wakes up, and Lightroom can't access the information. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 1