If I copy a LR catalogue and delete all the pictures will the catalog keep facial recognition data

I spent several days naming faces in a catalogue that has more than 100,000 pictures. If I copy the cataloge file and then delete all the pictures, will the facial recognition data remain so I can use it on other pictures?

Topics

Bug, FAQ, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

If I copy a LR catalogue and delete all the pictures will the catalog keep facial recognition data

I spent several days naming faces in a catalogue that has more than 100,000 pictures. If I copy the cataloge file and then delete all the pictures, will the facial recognition data remain so I can use it on other pictures?

Topics

Bug, FAQ, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

See the suggestions from Simon Chen (catalog method and m...

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 23, 2020

See the suggestions from Simon Chen (catalog method and metadata method) in the link below:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroomcc-6-transfer-of-data-from-face-reco...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines