• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMAC freezes while running all adobe apps

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloded mac OS Big sur and all my adobe apps frezes. I also downloded the latest adobe apps versions. Please help!! Any solution?????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All current Adobe apps work fine in Big Sur. Something else is wrong with your system or your installation. Without more info we would have no clue what could be the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My computer runs perfectly, but when i run any adobe app it freezes, it suht down, restarts, basically when I run adobe apps is a mess. It is not a problem with my computer is a problem with Adobe. No one can give a correct answer??? I cant believe it!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Please_Post_Your_Sys_Info_as_LrC_reports_it.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and all my adobe apps frezes.

Define freeze.

Do you mean they do not launch?

Assuming you do have a subscription Plan (latest), Bring up your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, are you signed in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines