• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image in LR Develop Module Desaturated and Tinted Green and Flickering

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My images in LR Develop module will suddenly become desaturated and tinted slightly Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 4.56.41 PM.pnggreen. This happens for every image. The image is correct in the preview in the navigation bar, in the Library module, in PS, and when exported. As I'm typing this, the image is actually flickering back and forth between the correct coloring and this desaturated look.

This first happened several months ago. The thing that seemed to be the culprit was a corrupted color profile. I started using a Spyder calibration, that seemed to fix the issue, but I recently calibrated 2 weeks ago and it just started happening again today.

I have an iMac that I just updated to macOS Catalina after this first started happening thinking there might have been a system update problem.

Can anyone help me narrow down my search to figure out why on earth this keeps happening? I've combed through the other discussions but nothing seems to be the same problem that I'm having. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screenshot you posted looks normal to me -- good saturation and no green tint.

A couple of troubleshooting steps:

1. Quickly rule out that it isn't a problem with the Spyder calibration by temporarily resetting the display profile:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/  

2. Given that the flickering is intermittent and that the screenshot you posted looks normal here (which means the screenshot contains "correct" pixel values), this suggests you may have a hardware problem. 

- Disable the GPU by setting Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off.

- Borrow a second display and connect it to the iMac -- does it flickr when LR Develop is on that display?

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines