Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image not appearing in preview in print module - LR Classic running on iMac

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help with this. 

Although I am a relative novice with LR I have been using the library and develop modules ok so far and have even been printing ok..... up until now.

For some reason when i go into the print module the image file selected in library does not display in the preview box (top left) the image displays on the main view in 'print' just not in the preview. Consequently it wont print. Its almost as though the Print module cant find something about this image that it needs.

I have tried to phone tech support 3 times but keep getting cut off.

Regards

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photo never shows in the Preview Box in the Print module.  The Preview box just shows the layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The preview box at top left of Print module only displays the print template (see panel below preview window), not the image. The preview window has never shown the actual image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks both, that put my mind at rest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines