• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image sizes wrong when exporting from lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some how my export image sizing was changed. Have no idea how. A few years ago my color space was changed. 

how can I fix my sizes of the images? In a quick way? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Version of "Lightroom"?

If Lr-Classic: What are your settings for 'Resize' in the Export dialog? Post a screen-clip.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually No matter what version of LR but I suspect it is LR Classic the Traditional version of LR that has been around since 2007. So I am moving your post over to that forum.

The changes that you are seeing are all User adjustable and selectable in the Export Dialog window. See below.

2020-06-09 06_03_58-Export One File.png

When you say the "Image Size" what do you mean exactly? In Pixel dimension or in File Size in Mega Bytes ( MB )?

And as far as Color Space I have highlighted (Red box) where that is User selectable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is wrong with the image sizes? Give example. Be specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please provide a few more specifics to the issue(s).

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines