• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image turns completely black when I try to crop

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to crop an image, the area where the image should be turns completely black. There is no grey background, just completely black. I can still see the cropping tools and it shows the image in the upper left like normal. I can still crop just by looking at that image but it's very impractical. Any suggestions? I have an i7 macbook pro and I have the latest version of lightroom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

davidg36166309_0-1594169729065.png

davidg36166309_1-1594169729066.png

davidg36166309_2-1594169729066.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In /preferences/performance  turn off use Graphics Processor. See if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines