• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images disappeared in book module.

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prepared my 8th book in the book module and was nearly ready to upload. I closed LR CC 10.11 and reopened it the next day and wenated to continue my book. 2 out of 3 books where OK but in one I do see the pages and the places I initially inserted the images, but all references are gone. I can't see any images in the book anymore and the counter showed on top of each image also disappeared. So all the work is lost.

I could export it to PDF the day before.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 'Library' Grid view- Do you see any photos in the saved Book Collection?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes all images are visible on the saved Book Collection. All images are accessible on hard drives and none is missing.

Screenshot 2021-01-26 072722.png

Regards, Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Peter for the clip. Can you also show the Filmstrip under the pages layout, and another of the Collection in the Collection panel?

To me, this looks very like a 'Saved Book Collection' that is without any photos. Perhaps removed from the Book Collection by an unintended [Remove] of selected photos.

ScreenShot090.jpg 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines