• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images Edited in Lightroom and then Photoshop do not show in lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Classic 9.4 and Photoshop v 21.2.4 (via subscription).  Just in the last few days images that I edited in Lighroom, then chose Edit In Photoshop and Saved (NOT SAVE AS), do not seem to be in Lightroom on return.

The PSD files are actually in the directory where the images are stored when using the Windows File Manager to determine if they were saved.

I have not been able to find a solution for this problem.  Worked before with no difficulty.

Advise solution.

Gary Walter

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rikk Flohr has an answer here- Photoshop lost image on return to Lightroom 

1. Change the sort criteria/order to make the image appear next to its source
  2. Reset filters to make image appear where it should (most common File Type filters)
  3. If in a Smart Collection when sending the file, verify the return file meets the criteria of the Smart Collection. If it doesn't it won't appear next to the original
  4. Check to see if Stacks are in play. 
Any of these could cause the image to not appear where expected. 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines