• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images from Folder are not showing

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The folder where I imported the images to is still showing that there are 300 images.

However when I click on the folder nothing is showing up.

I get the message there are no images in that folder.

I have checked that no filters of any sort are set.

The images are all on my internal hard drive and I did not move them since I started working on othem. 

HOWEVER: When looking through the Katalog "ALL images".. they do show up in their latest version I worked on them.

Drag dropping them back into the original folder does not work because than it says that the images are there already... 

What do you suggest to do without loosing my work? Thanks for your support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can find the photos under "All Photograhps", right-click on one and then select "Go to Folder in Library". What folder is highlighted on the left in the Folder Panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do that it highlights the correct folder but still does not show the image there... again all filters are removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I noticed that this problem occurs for ALL images that I imported from my harddrive (Imac working with Catalina)... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are permission with Catalina that have to be set properly, which was not true of earlier MAC operating systems. As I am not a Mac person, I can't be more specific, but if you search these forums, you should find them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's as dj_paige indicates, on a Mac click on the Apple Icon then System Preference> Security and Privacy. In the dialog box you can allow LrC to have full access or go to Files and Folders and specify which folders LrC can have access to. See the screen capture.

Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 8.52.35 AM.png 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines