Highlighted

Images handover LR to PS

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I handover a picture (NEF, DNG or JPG) from LR Classic (9.2) to PS (21.1.0) then after processing and saving back all the keywords and a part of IPTC disapeared and are not visible in LR anymore for that spefic picture.

Thanks. After some investigations I found the reason for this issue. The field "DateCreated" in IPTC was in the wrong format (copied from EXIF dd.mm.yyyy hr:min:sec). In the past it worked fine. But PS 21.1.0 does not accept this format anymore. It expects yyyy-mm-dd. 

Thanks gain, Hans Joerg

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images handover LR to PS

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I handover a picture (NEF, DNG or JPG) from LR Classic (9.2) to PS (21.1.0) then after processing and saving back all the keywords and a part of IPTC disapeared and are not visible in LR anymore for that spefic picture.

Thanks. After some investigations I found the reason for this issue. The field "DateCreated" in IPTC was in the wrong format (copied from EXIF dd.mm.yyyy hr:min:sec). In the past it worked fine. But PS 21.1.0 does not accept this format anymore. It expects yyyy-mm-dd. 

Thanks gain, Hans Joerg

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that some of the metadata of a specific image did not make it through Lightroom Classic to Photoshop 2020 and back into Lightroom Classic 9.2.

Would you mind sharing the file with us so that we my try reproducing the issue at our end?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks gain, Hans Joerg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines