• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not Exporting Properly From Lr to Ps

Engaged ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having issues exporting a raw image from Lr (Lightroom Classic 9.2) to Ps (Photoshop 21.1). I use to click Ctrl + E and Ps would open with the raw image. Here's what's different, it does open in Ps, however the Ps window does not overly onto Lr, the Ps icon is activated in my toolbar and if I hover over it I can see the image, now I have to click the Ps icon for the image to open fully in Ps.  I am current and up to date on everything, this has been going on for about 2 weeks now.  I am considering uninstalling and reinstalling Lr & Ps but this makes me a bit nervous. I've created presets in Lr & actions in Ps I don't want to lose, will I lose these if I re-install? Any thoughts or possible solutions? Than ks for reading.

Asus Prime Z390-A, LGA1151, Intel Core i9-9900K (Unlocked) Not Overclocked, Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB(2x16GB) DDR 4 3000, MSI GTX 1060 6 GB, Samsung V-NAND SSD 950 PRO M.2 NVM Express 512GB (C-Drive, O/S Windows 10 Home 64-bit, & Programs)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Consider  resetting the Photoshop preference file

https://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/reset-photoshop-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Actions from PS? No, resetting preferences will not. This action only affects the items found in the preferences dialog box.  You may wish to make a screen capture of the settings in the Preferences dialog to reset them prior to deleting of this file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged , Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

That did the trick, many thanks-

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider  resetting the Photoshop preference file

https://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/reset-photoshop-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know if this will delete my actions I've created?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a clue,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actions from PS? No, resetting preferences will not. This action only affects the items found in the preferences dialog box.  You may wish to make a screen capture of the settings in the Preferences dialog to reset them prior to deleting of this file. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok great I'll give it a try, Thanks-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did the trick, many thanks-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines