• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images that I review in-camera show as already imported when importing to LRC

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently images that I reviewed in my camera are greyed out when I attempt to import in LRC.  The images state that they have already been imported.  In addition, the timestamp of the image is incorrect, but the non-greyed images are correct.  Also, I recently reviewed several images in LRC in preparation to import, but I closed out the program before importing and planned to complete the process at a later time.  When opened LRC again to complete the process, the images I previously reviewed were greyed out and message read they had already been imported.  I am currently running LRC 10.1.  Any advice would be helpful.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your first sentence is Impossible. That Does Not happen and can not happen.

LrC has no idea what images you Reviewed on the camera.

What has happened is You Did NOT format the card in the camera after the last shoot you did and imported them into LrC and copied them to your hard drive.

Then you took more images on that same card. Then when you wetn to import the new images the older ones show up as Already imported because they are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you resetting the photo number assigned by the camera each time you go out and shoot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines