• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import destination

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if this has been asked before. Lightroom CC used to display a list of all the folders when importing files on iMac.  Now all I get is the Destination HD and have to go through the selection of HD - Users- pictures - etc., etc.,  to get to a folder I want to import to. Why has my list gone? Is there an easier way?  Thanks.

Screenshot 2020-01-20 at 12.07.05.png  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You selected "Into one Folder". This needs you to select one single folder.

Is that intentionally or by mistake?

Multiple target folders and where images go is shown when you select a different setting in the Organize drop-down.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve always imported into one folder, the only other option given in the Organise drop down is ‘By Date’.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have Not GONE away. The List is collapsed for each drive that is seen by your OS and LR. Just click the left facing triangle to Expand the lists of folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't mean they had 'gone away' but in the past the folders were always listed and I just needed to simply select the folder I wanted to add photos to.  Now I have to start with the HD (Blencathra) and click through all the sub folders to get to where I want to import to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines