Highlighted

Import fail sinds Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Yesterday I switcht my iMac to Catalina. Sinds then i'm not aible to import my images! When I click on the harddrive, where the files that have to be importert are, the little triangle button switches down, but shows no folders at all. That goes for both of my external hard-drives and my CF card. What went wrong and how do I solve that? Thnx ahead.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import fail sinds Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Yesterday I switcht my iMac to Catalina. Sinds then i'm not aible to import my images! When I click on the harddrive, where the files that have to be importert are, the little triangle button switches down, but shows no folders at all. That goes for both of my external hard-drives and my CF card. What went wrong and how do I solve that? Thnx ahead.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure Lightroom has the necessary permissions. That is something new in Catalina.

33C79A7D-17A5-4C2A-9803-EFB99A4EFE8F.png

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Johan,

Een Nederlandse responce zie ik wel, dank je. Waar of hoe kan ik de
betreffende toestemming/permission aanvinken.
Alvast bedankt voor je reactie.

--
Met vriendelijke groet, Toin Damen.

Obrechtstraat 62 - 5012 ED Tilburg - T (0031) 06-53 670 930

M - fotoburotoindamen@gmail.com
M - info@013sporT.nl
I - www.FBTD.nl
I - www.013sporT.nl

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple icoontje linker bovenhoek - Systeemvoorkeuren.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I get your reply to Johan's post above, you are not sure where to find the screenshot he has attached?

If that is the issue, you can find it from your Desktop (top left Apple icon > System Preferences > Security and Privacy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 1
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see: https://nektony.com/duplicate-finder-free/folders-permission

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0