• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import from another catalog

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am importing from an old catalog to my master catalog. I have just started and have noticed that on some of the previews there is a sideways z or lightning bolt type shape in the upper right hand corner. Any ideas as to what this means? I've had exclamations points, but never this.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screen capture, or describe the location in more detail (making sure you mention if you are seeing this in the Develop Module or Library Module or somewhere else).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dj_paige and richardplondon So here is the screen capture, you can see what I'm talking about in the upper right corner. It shows up in the library module and also in the thumbnail in the filmstrip in the develop module.

I have tried to figure out anything different about the images I'm seeing this on and it only seems to be showing up on phone images that I used Image Capture on my Mac to transfer from phone to computer. I have other phone images that I transferred differently and I don't see this on them.

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 7.54.47 PM.png

Thanks for your help, I'm a little frustrated trying to figure all of this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Deleting what I just wrote ... brain cramp. Richard is correct on this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like the indication that a locally managed photo is being synchronised with an online version within your Creative Cloud storage. This can be turned on for a given Collection, by clicking a button at the left, next to that collection's name in the Collections panel. All the photos within that Collection now show the sideways 2-way arrow. This arrow is also visible when you view these same photos in another context, for example in a folder view. You can stop syncing this photo (and the others) by finding the relevant Collection, and clicking the same button off again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines