• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

import from iPhone 11pro to lightroom classic High Sierra: no photos found

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic is not finding photos on my iphone when linked by cable. I use operating system High Sierra. I don't have the latest version of lightroom classic but get a compatibility error when I try to update. Haven't upgraded because a program I use regularly won't work with a higher operating system unless I switch to an expensive subscription.  

Question:  I think I'm due for a new Macbook (mine is 9 years old).  If I buy a new one with the latest iOS, will my issue be resolved i.e. will lightroom classic be able to import photos from my phone through a corded connection.

I've read about lots of people with same problem but haven't found a solution that works for me with a wired connection.  So I'm just about ready to give up.  (I have thousands of photos and videos on my new iphone.  The storage has been great but time to get them on my external drives for photo storage.)

Thanks.

Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Lightroom Classic forum for you, where I hope you'll find an answer for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you LinSims.  newbie mistake! cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noy write me never, please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines