Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import issue from DJI Mini 2

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an issue when importing raw panorama photos from a DJI Mini 2.

The photos show a weird desaturated top-left quadrant, as shown in the attached picture. 

The issue appears when importing photos with Lightroom, opening them in Photoshop or previewing them in Bridge. It does not show when opening them with other viewers, or by using the jpg version of the photo.

I am running the latest versions at the time of writing on a macOS 11.0.1:

- Photoshop 22.1

- Bridge 11.0

- Lightroom Classic 10.1

Has anyone else encountered this issue? What would possible fixes be?

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

This bug has been acknowledged by Adobe:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-dji-mini-2-dng-not-correct-supported-by-lr-classic-v10/5fbd843231a2440fc000304d 

Please add your details to the bug report, including the link to your DNG, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: this happens only when using the panoramas quick options (sphere, 180, wide). It does not happen with normal Raw pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please avoid using the attachment button. Many members absolutely refuse to open attachments. It is a trust issue. Common natural action by new members. Instead use the Insert Photo button.

Please_Use_This_Button_to_insert_Images.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the latest versions at the time of writing on a macOS 11.0.1:
- Photoshop 22.1
- Bridge 11.0
- Lightroom Classic 10.1

Thank you for not stopping at stating "latest version" many new members do that, only to find out they are not at latest version.

And even though you did include key sys info, can you post your System Info as LrC reports it? It includes additional info that might give a clue. Following is my SOP on that.

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1609104548842.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1609104548843.png

GoldingD_2-1609104548844.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the WB changed in that left corner shot. Are these individual files you are stitching inside LrC or in-camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug has been acknowledged by Adobe:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-dji-mini-2-dng-not-... 

Please add your details to the bug report, including the link to your DNG, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently it's a DJI firmware issue -- see the latest in the bug report.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you able to see the Adobe Color profile (or others)?  When I import my shots, it says "profile missing".  My default is Adobe color.  Now, all I can choose is 'color' or "b&W", and there are some 'artistic' ones if I browse, but no adobe profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines