• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

import issues for lightroom CC

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, lightroom classic won't register images when I'm trying to import them. It doesn't come up with any issues or warnings just simply won't load the images from my SD card. I thought maybe there might have been something wrong with the SD card but the lightroom won't register other ones and I can see the SD card images on my desktop. I've tried reinstalling it and did a software update on my computer but nothing is working. Any tips????????????? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

issueissue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing I would check is to run the OS tool "security and privacy". Turn on all the options for Lightroom.

Open the Destination panel and verify that it is pointing where you expect it to.

Using Finder, verify that you have read and write access to the destination folder and its parent.

Using Finder, verify that the OS can see the files on the memory card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done all those things and it still doesn't work unfortunately 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have done all those things, but I don't see the Destination Panel in the screen capture your provided. Make sure it appears, is filled out appropriately (points to a folder that actually exists) and please show us another screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, this is a known bug. Adobe is working on a fix. In the meantime, copy the images to a folder on your computer by means of the Finder. Then import them from there.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work either. I cannot import anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case something else is wrong. Try resetting your preferences (https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/) and if that does not help, uninstall and reinstall Lightroom.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines