• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import photos from iPhone into Lightroom Classic CC

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am often editing photos directly in my iPhone. From time to time, I upload the new pictures into Lightroom Classic. For those pictures I've already edited on my iPhone, Lightroom imports two pictures, the unedited one and the retouched one. How can I prevent Lightroom from doing that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds as though you might be created a second image when edited on your phone. Are you capturing the image using the Lightroom Mobile App or the built-in camera? If you have the option checked to allow access to your photos on your camera roll and you have imported a file from Lr Mobile then you might want to check both your camera roll and Lr Mobile app for multiple files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am mostly using the built in camera app to shoot pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines