Highlighted

Import photos in 9.2.1

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My fast workflow, is looking at photos uing ACD Photo Studio 2020, and from that I choose if I want to use LR Classic as an external editor, in the release upto 9.1 that was not a problem, because after clicking the import window in LR showed up, and the photo I want to import was already selected. 

But from version 9.2 upwards, I still can choose the external editor in ACD, the import window pops up, but the photo I want to edit, is not selected, so I still have to search through all the photos on that card, which is rather anoying.

Is this a bug in 9.2 upwards, or am I doing something wrong?

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import photos in 9.2.1

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My fast workflow, is looking at photos uing ACD Photo Studio 2020, and from that I choose if I want to use LR Classic as an external editor, in the release upto 9.1 that was not a problem, because after clicking the import window in LR showed up, and the photo I want to import was already selected. 

But from version 9.2 upwards, I still can choose the external editor in ACD, the import window pops up, but the photo I want to edit, is not selected, so I still have to search through all the photos on that card, which is rather anoying.

Is this a bug in 9.2 upwards, or am I doing something wrong?

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Consider including the following in your question (some of this you have):
Adobe product and version number  (Lightroom Classic v9.2)
Operating system and version number
The full text of any error message(s)
What you were doing when the problem occurred (Choose to open photo in Lightroom Classic feom ACD Photo Studio 2020)
Screenshots of the problem
Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And as an aid to that inquiry, please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic reports it. In Lightroom Classic click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that into a reply, include info from first line down to and including plugin info.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines