• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Presets to LR Classic from LR Mobile / Cloud

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started out with using LR Mobile respecively the Cloud version on my Mac. I've a bunch of presets, some I created myself, some I bought. Now I started to use LR Classic, but - how do I get the presets now from my mobile version to the Classic version on my Mac Desktop? I could only find advice the other way around :-(. And - no, I don't have the original files that I bought on my Mac any longer in some cases ... so - can't import from there.

Thanks so much for help and advice 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

You can export presets from Lightroom desktop. Right-click on the name of the preset. Then you can import these into Lightroom Classic via the plus icon in the presets panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can export presets from Lightroom desktop. Right-click on the name of the preset. Then you can import these into Lightroom Classic via the plus icon in the presets panel.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick help! That works ... a bit of work, as I obviously have to do it bit by bit - but: it works ☺️☺️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I had the same problem.  I have presets on my Lr mobile and need to export them to my LrC desktop.  Now not sure if I understood your response.  Your saying "You can export presets from Lightroom desktop" but I actually want to import them to my desktop since the actual location is my mobile.  I noticed the person who asked apparently found the solution in your response, not sure how?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom (desktop) is the cloud version. It is 'Lightroom Mobile on your computer'. You do not have to do anything to sync presets between this version and Lightroom Mobile, except make sure you are logged into the same account.

If you mean Lightroom Classic, then install Lightroom desktop as well. From Lightroom desktop you can then export presets, that you can then import into Lightroom Classic.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines